The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Pharmaceutical biotechnology involves the application of principles of biotechnology in the development of drugs. Techniques such as recombinant DNA are used to design more effective drugs. Biotechnology has added to the discovery and manufacturing of traditional small molecule pharmaceutical drugs as well as drugs. Modern biotechnology allows manufacturing existing medicines relatively easy and less economical. The advance biotechnology facilitates its use in pharmaceutical drug discovery, production and drug development, pharmacogenomics and genetic screening.
- Track 1-1Pharmaceuticals, biologics and biopharmaceuticals
- Track 1-2Drug development process
- Track 1-3Biopharmaceuticals Discovery
- Track 1-4Biopharmaceutical Regulations and Validations
- Track 1-5Biologics and Biosimilars
- Track 1-6Clinical Research/Clinical trials
- Track 1-7Flora in Soil & Water Microbiology
- Track 1-8Renewable Energy
Bioprocess designing is the train that gives biotechnology something to do. Biotechnology includes utilizing living beings, tissues, cells, or their sub-atomic part
(1) to follow up on living things and
(2) to intercede in the workings of cells or the sub-atomic parts of cells, including their hereditary material.
Biochemical assembling and bio divisions have made it conceivable to decontaminate items got from biotechnology on a vast scale Biotechnology is characterized by the instruments used to rehearse it. By programming DNA and coordinating cell apparatus, we can acquire items that were incredible even 10 years back. With biotechnology, we can coordinate the Nano scale apparatus of living cells to create independent processing plants that perform on a trademark size of one micron. To be helpful to individuals, be that as it may, bio items and bio energy must be delivered in colossal amounts. Hereditary building, for instance, is done at a sub-atomic scale however is opened up through bio process designing to exchange the innovation from the test tube to the container through a succession of coordinated advances that create, recuperate, clean and bundle the item (NRC, 1992). The test confronting bio engineers is to divert hereditary and cell apparatus to make financially imperative atoms when the cells are put in controlled situations. Architects must plan, manufacture, and work equipment and coordinated frameworks that can duplicate a cell's yield by a factor of one trillion, and also recuperate and cleanse the items in a practical way. Bioprocess engineering is the next frontier.
- Track 2-1Biochemical engineering
- Track 2-2Design and development of equipment
- Track 2-3Bioprocess
- Track 2-4Downstream, bio process
- Track 2-5Processeing for the manufacturing of products such as agriculture, food, feed, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, chemicals, and polymers
Modern microbiology or microbial biotechnology is the application. Which is use to the procedure of microorganisms or plant and creature cells to make valuable items. Since from old circumstances, microoraganisms have been used as Industrial biotechnology, there are colossal measure of microoraganisms which are utilized for bread and cakes, protecting nourishment by pickling, brew and wine making. The present day aging innovation ventures that became out of these practices. Which produces "characteristic items" to be utilized as medications, biodegradable plastics, solvents and other modern chemicals and furnish us with amino acids, vitamins.
- Track 3-1Vaccines & Anti-Microbial
- Track 3-2Current Trends in Microbiology
- Track 3-3Antibiotic Resistance
- Track 3-4Pediatric Viral Infections
- Track 3-5Pharmaceutical microbiology
Genetic engineering is the manipulation of an organism's genome using biotechnology Principles. It is a set of technologies used to change the genetic makeup of cells, including the transfer of genes within and across species domains for the production of improved or novel organisms. It as various applications in agriculture, industry, medicine, research and can be used on a wide range of plants, animals and microorganisms. Tissue engineering is the use of an integration of cells, engineering and materials principles, and suitable biochemical and physicochemical factors to improve or replace biological tissues.
- Track 4-1Gene Therapy
- Track 4-2Tissue Engineering
- Track 4-3Cell Based Therapy
- Track 4-4Molecular Diagnostics
- Track 4-5Genetic Code
- Track 4-6DNA Replication
- Track 4-7Genetic Disorders
- Track 4-8Genetic Syndromes
- Track 4-9Genome Sequencing Technique
Biotechnology is the application of the life sciences to chemical synthesis. This is a study of direct production of specific chemicals via fermentation, such as lactic acid and citric acid, currently chemical biotechnology is increasing biotechnology’s support to the industries. Chemical biotechnology includes chemical engineering and scientific principles. Chemical engineering is a discipline influencing numerous areas of technology. In broad terms, chemical engineers conceive and design processes to produce, transform and transport materials beginning with experimentation in the laboratory followed by implementation of the technology in full-scale production. Huge number of industries that depend on the synthesis and processing of chemicals and materials. Which mainly deals with the oil industries, pharmaceutical industries, and environmental process, Chemical engineers enjoy increasing opportunities.
- Track 5-1Chemical disinfectant testing
- Track 5-2Cleaning studies
- Track 5-3Particulate testing of chemicals
- Track 5-4Sampling and analysis of solvents
- Track 5-5Biofuels in chemical industry
- Track 5-6Biotechnology in chemical industry
- Track 5-7Controlled drug delivery
Biosensors and Biomarkers it is only a sub-atomic pathway engaged with the pathophysiology of the sickness, pre-birth indicative tests, Optical Sensing Technologies , Mobile Diagnostics and Personal Health ,macromolecule examination, screening for irresistible illnesses, Bioactive Paper and Biosensor Interface ,cytogenetic profiling, bio-imaging and also sub-atomic and friend diagnostics. The attention on methodologies to bear on the biomarker explore up to business therapeutic symptomatic item.
- Track 6-1 Optical Sensing Technologies
- Track 6-2Mobile Diagnostics & Personal Health
- Track 6-3Bioactive Paper and Biosensor Interface
- Track 6-4Cytogenetic Profiling
- Track 6-5Macromolecule analysis
Environmental biotechnology is an arrangement of science and building information utilized as a part of aversion, treatment and checking of natural contamination through bio-treatment, bio-remediation of dirtied conditions, and bio-observing of natural and its treatment forms. The procedure has been appeared to assume a considerable part in keeping up zero waste agribusiness and most essentially through the task of more than 15 million biogas digesters around the world The fundamental use of this framework is the biodegradation/detoxication of unsafe substances in industrial waste a number of the biotechnological agents used embody microorganism, algae, fungi and protozoa.
- Track 7-1Bioenergy
- Track 7-2Biotransformation
- Track 7-3Bioremediation and Biodegradation
- Track 7-4Biomass & Biofuels
- Track 7-5Biogas
- Track 7-6Bioenergy Companies and Market
Biotechnology is the usage of living systems and animals to influence things, by any inventive applications to make to or change things or methods for specific use. Science and advancement have in the past assumed an indispensable part in enhancing general wellbeing. Today the affirmation of science to upgrade general prosperity and decrease overall prosperity wellbeing incongruities is more apropos than any other time in recent memory. However the benefits of current pharmaceutical still have not achieved a huge number of individuals in creating nations. The developing wellbeing variations between the creating and the created world call for critical activity from established researchers.
- Track 8-1Food and industrial biotechnology
- Track 8-2Biomedical engineering
- Track 8-3Medical biotechnology
- Track 8-4Biotechnology and Diabetes
- Track 8-5Creation of Enzymes and Human Proteins
- Track 8-6Molecular Farming for Healthcare Products
- Track 8-7Clinical Trials in Health Care Biotechnology
Genetics and Molecular Biotechnology that involves the study of the heredity and biological activities in the biological organism, it also lies across the many other life sciences and also interaction between deoxyribonucleic acid and bioprotiens in biological system. Genetics and Molecular Biology is the use of laboratory techniques to study and modify nucleic acids and proteins for applications in areas such as human and animal health, agriculture, and the environment. It covers a wide scope of problems related to molecular and cell biology including structural and functional genomics, Cell transformation, production of Gene cloning systems, Mutation analysis etc. By the introduction of the latest trends in the field of molecular biology in the form of genetic engineering, an entirely new quality is developed.
- Track 9-1Cell transformation
- Track 9-2Gene cloning systems
- Track 9-3Production of Recombinant proteins
- Track 9-4Mutation analysis
- Track 9-5Gene probes and diagnosis of disease
- Track 9-6Production of recombinant proteins
Nano Biotechnology is science, building, and innovation directed at the nano scale, which is around 1 to 100 nanometers. Nano science and nanotechnology are the review and utilization of amazingly little things and can be utilized over the various science fields, for example, chemical science, polymer science, physical science, materials science, and engineering. Today's investigators and engineers are finding a wide range of approaches to intentionally make materials at the nano scale to exploit their upgraded properties, for example, higher quality, lighter weight, expanded control of light range, and more chemical reactivity than their bigger scale counterparts.
- Track 10-1Advances in nano biotechnology
- Track 10-2Nano-biosensors
- Track 10-3Protein-based Nanostructures
- Track 10-4Nanofabricated Devices
- Track 10-5DNA Nano biotechnology
- Track 10-6Lipid Nanotechnology
Rural biotechnology is otherwise called agritech. Which including the utilization of logical instruments and systems, including hereditary designing, a surge in innovation brought about an expansion in horticultural biotechnology through the determination of qualities like expanded yield. Agriculturists have organized plants and creatures through specific reproducing for a huge number of years with a specific end goal to make wanted characteristics. Agricultural Biotechnology has been utilized to enhance the healthful substance of a variety of products with an end goal to address the issues of an expanding populace. Atomic diagnostics, immunizations, and tissue culture, to alter living life forms plants, creatures, and microorganisms resistance.
- Track 11-1Transgenic Plants and Crops
- Track 11-2Traditional breeding
- Track 11-3Mutagenesis
- Track 11-4Agronomic traits
- Track 11-5Herbicide tolerant
- Track 11-6Microbial Diversity
- Track 11-7Photosynthetic Microorganisms
- Track 11-8Translational Genomics and Genomics-assisted Breeding
- Track 11-9Cyanobacteria and Microalgae
Cancer is a group of deadly diseases characterized by uncontrolled cell division leading to growth of abnormal tissue. it is also called as degeneration of one type of cell within an organism into something and Immunology is relating investigation of science that manages the entrenched framework and its immunologic capacities and immune reaction. It's tremendous field that develops the atomic capacity and auxiliary capability and association. The resistant framework has been separated into a considerable measure of embryonic, natural immune framework, spineless creatures. A gained or versatile entrenched framework. The research of communication between tumour cells and typical cell and discovery of influenced cells square measure been likewise determined.
- Track 12-1Novel methods of Cancer Drug delivery & Drug discovery
- Track 12-2Imaging in cancer
- Track 12-3Operomics and transcriptomics
- Track 12-4Organ Specific Cancers
- Track 12-5Immunomodulation and therapy
- Track 12-6Immuno tests and alternative toolbox
Animal biotechnology is the use of science and engineering to modify living organisms. The goal is to make products, to improve animals and to develop microorganisms for specific agricultural uses.Examples of animal biotechnology include creating transgenic animals, sustainability in animal production, use of animals as animal bioreactors ,to improve animals or the products they produce that promote human health and to enhances ability to detect, treat and prevent diseases.
- Track 13-1Animal feed and Nutrition
- Track 13-2Animal models of human diseases
- Track 13-3Animal models of human diseases
- Track 13-4Sustainability in animal production
- Track 13-5Molecular farming and animal bioreactors
- Track 13-6Transgenic animals
- Track 13-7Animal cell cultures
Marine biotechnology is the procedure that includes the marine assets of the world that are anticipated in biotechnology applications. Its applications are utilized as a part of different assignments, for instance, getting new tumor drugs from marine living beings to ocean growth cultivating .As new pharmaceutical associations focus on developing new drugs from marine life forms, experts are trained in the disciplines of microbiology, science, genomics, bioinformatics, and related fields. Marine biotechnology revolves not simply around insignificant known types of profound sea life moreover on the creating usage of marine life in the nourishment, beautifying agents, and agricultural enterprises, for instance, aquaculture.
- Track 14-1Oceanography
- Track 14-2Marine Toxicology
- Track 14-3Marine Natural merchandise
- Track 14-4Marine biology and diverseness
- Track 14-5Marine-based Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 14-6Genomics and genetic science of Marine Organisms
- Track 14-7Condition Applications of Marine Biotechnology
Stem cell therapy is the use of stem cells for the treatment or prevention of a disease or condition. Bone marrow transplant is the widely-used stem cell therapy, followed by therapies derived from umbilical cord blood. Stem Cells can self-renew themselves (regenerate) and differentiate or develop into more specialized cells. They are the foundation for every organ and tissue in our body. Due to this ability of the stem cells, they have tremendous promise to help us understand and treat a wide range of diseases, injuries and other health related problems the research is commenced to explore the effect of Stem cell therapies based on bone marrow, skin and umbilical cord cells in treatment of several disorders like neurodegenerative diseases and conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, etc. The global stem cell therapy market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 39.52% during the period 2017-2021. At the same time ethical issues related to this segment are on a rise.
- Track 15-1Innovations in tissue engineering & organ regeneration
- Track 15-2Nanotechnology in stem cell research
- Track 15-3Orthopedic stem cell therapy
- Track 15-4Stem cells in cancer research
- Track 15-5Stem cells in dermatology
- Track 15-6Stem cells in bone marrow transplantation
- Track 15-7Dental and craniofacial stem cell research
- Track 15-8Hematopoietic stem cell research
Now a day’s biotechnology will undertake an essential half in taking care of our future sustenance requests in an exceptionally acceptable manner. Biotech will expand edit yields, facilitate grow new product, and regulate existing harvests to be developed on minor terrains with diminished crisp water inputs. The advance might not simply improve the alimental nature of staple sustenance’s, but will likewise decrease the requirement to develop trims on deforested arrive. Fast advances in biotechnology area unit alteration the time and price to make increased sustenance and bolster strains and to style crops with increased season and saltiness resilience and increased wholesome quality. New biotechnology apparatuses empower researchers to acquaint organic chemistry pathways with cells therefore we can | we will| we are a unit able to} breed plants that are protected and financially savvy wellsprings of those supplements
- Track 16-1Indigenous Food Production
- Track 16-2GM Foods
- Track 16-3Human Nutrition and Metabolism
- Track 16-4Sustenance Safety
- Track 16-5Current standing and Future Prospects of Food Biotechnology
- Track 16-6Food Processing using biotech interventions
- Track 16-7Sustenance biological science
- Track 17-1 Bio stimulation
- Track 17-2Rhizofiltration
- Track 17-3Aerobic Biodegradation
- Track 17-4Biodegradable polymers
- Track 17-5Anaerobic Biodegradation
- Track 17-6Microbial degradation
- Track 17-7Bioventing
- Track 17-8Bio augmentation
Systems biology is the computational and mathematical modeling of complex biological systems and Chemistry is that the examination of the compound techniques happening in living issue. By controlling information flow through biochemical signaling and the flow of chemical energy through metabolism, biochemical processes give rise to the complexity of life.
- Track 18-1Animal biochemistry
- Track 18-2Plant biochemistry
- Track 18-3Molecular biology
- Track 18-4Cell biology
- Track 18-5Metabolism
The biotechnology division is profoundly inventive. Which has solid development direction, with its colossal development potential, will keep on playing a noteworthy part as an imaginative assembling center. The division is a standout amongst the most noteworthy parts in upgrading worldwide profile and additionally adding to the development of the economy. A Network of Technology Centers and advancement of new businesses by Small Industries. To advance development of Small and Medium Enterprises in another plan. Biopharma is the biggest part contributing around 64 for every penny of the aggregate income took after by bio services.
- Track 19-1Modern biotech market analysis
- Track 19-2Economic considerations in medical
- Track 19-3Products supply statistics
- Track 19-4Market research reports & industry analysis
- Track 19-5Companion technologies and markets
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology is the utilization of algorithmic ideas, computational frameworks and data advancements to address testing issues in Biomedical research with a specific spotlight on the rising issues in Bioinformatics and computational science. Areas important to this group incorporate well being and Medical Informatics, Synthetic and System biology, arrangement investigation, Integration of calculations and Metagenomics, image analysis, network and graph models, scientific data management and data mining, machine learning, design acknowledgment, computational developmental science, computational structure forecast and Variations , Simulation and Modeling and related areas.
- Track 20-1Sequence Analysis
- Track 20-2Structural Bioinformatics
- Track 20-3Structure Prediction and Variations
- Track 20-4Image Analysis and Visualization
- Track 20-5Databases and Data Management
- Track 20-6Data mining and Machine Learning
- Track 20-7Biostatistics and Stochastic Models
- Track 20-8Web Services in Bioinformatics
- Track 20-9Next Generation Sequencing and Data Analysis
- Track 20-10Drug Design and Structural Biology
- Track 20-11Health and Medical Informatics