The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Rural biotechnology is otherwise called agritech. Which including the utilization of logical instruments and systems, including hereditary designing, a surge in innovation brought about an expansion in horticultural biotechnology through the determination of qualities like expanded yield. Agriculturists have organized plants and creatures through specific reproducing for a huge number of years with a specific end goal to make wanted characteristics. Agricultural Biotechnology has been utilized to enhance the healthful substance of a variety of products with an end goal to address the issues of an expanding populace. Atomic diagnostics, immunizations, and tissue culture, to alter living life forms plants, creatures, and microorganism’s resistance.
- Track 1-1Transgenic Plants and Crops
- Track 1-2Traditional breeding
- Track 1-3Mutagenesis
- Track 1-4Agronomic traits
- Track 1-5Herbicide tolerant
- Track 1-6Microbial Diversity
- Track 1-7Photosynthetic Microorganisms
- Track 1-8Photosynthetic Microorganisms
- Track 1-9Translational Genomics and Genomics-assisted Breeding
- Track 1-10Cyanobacteria and Microalgae
Animal biotechnology is the use of science and engineering to modify living organisms. The goal is to make products, to improve animals and to develop microorganisms for specific agricultural uses. Examples of animal biotechnology include creating transgenic animals, sustainability in animal production, use of animals as animal bioreactors, to improve animals or the products they produce that promote human health and to enhances ability to detect, treat and prevent diseases.
- Track 2-1Animal feed and Nutrition
- Track 2-2Animal models of human diseases
- Track 2-3Animal models of human diseases
- Track 2-4Sustainability in animal production
- Track 2-5Molecular farming and animal bioreactors
- Track 2-6Transgenic animals
- Track 2-7Animal cell cultures
Marine biotechnology is the procedure that includes the marine assets of the world that are anticipated in biotechnology applications. Its applications are utilized as a part of different assignments, for instance, getting new tumor drugs from marine living beings to ocean growth cultivating. As new pharmaceutical associations focus on developing new drugs from marine life forms, experts are trained in the disciplines of microbiology, science, genomics, bioinformatics, and related fields. Marine biotechnology revolves not simply around insignificant known types of profound sea life moreover on the creating usage of marine life in the nourishment, beautifying agents, and agricultural enterprises, for instance, aquaculture.
- Track 3-1Oceanography
- Track 3-2Marine Toxicology
- Track 3-3Marine Natural merchandise
- Track 3-4Marine biology and diverseness
- Track 3-5Marine-based Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 3-6Genomics and genetic science of Marine Organisms
- Track 3-7Condition Applications of Marine Biotechnology
Reproductive biology involves the scientific study of the reproductive system. Improved understanding of reproductive biology can lead to new treatments for reproductive disorders, such as infertility. Biotechnologies with current as well as potential applications to upgrade conceptive productivity and to acquire an expansive number of posterity from hereditarily predominant/barren creatures. In human, a similar innovation is utilized principally to address Infertility in couples and to treat certain diseases with stem cells.
- Track 4-1Artificial Insemination and Cryopreservation
- Track 4-2Multiple Ovulation and Embryo Transfer
- Track 4-3In Vitro Fertilization
- Track 4-4Sex Determination of Sperm or Embryos
- Track 4-5Embryo/ Oocyte Cryopreservation
- Track 4-6Nuclear Transfer or Cloning
- Track 4-7Transgenesis
Pharmaceutical biotechnology involves the application of principles of biotechnology in the development of drugs. Techniques such as recombinant DNA are used to design more effective drugs. Biotechnology has added to the discovery and manufacturing of traditional small molecule pharmaceutical drugs as well as drugs. Modern biotechnology allows manufacturing existing medicines relatively easy and less economical. The advance biotechnology facilitates its use in pharmaceutical drug discovery, production and drug development, pharmacogenomics and genetic screening.
- Track 5-1Pharmaceuticals, biologics and biopharmaceuticals
- Track 5-2Drug development process
- Track 5-3Biopharmaceuticals Discovery
- Track 5-4Biopharmaceutical Regulations and Validations
- Track 5-5Biologics and Biosimilars
- Track 5-6Clinical Research/Clinical trials
- Track 5-7Flora in Soil & Water Microbiology
- Track 5-8Renewable Energy
Now a day’s biotechnology will undertake an essential half in taking care of our future sustenance requests in an exceptionally acceptable manner. Biotech will expand edit yields, facilitate grow new product, and regulate existing harvests to be developed on minor terrains with diminished crisp water inputs. The advance might not simply improve the alimental nature of staple sustenance’s, but will likewise decrease the requirement to develop trims on deforested arrive. Fast advances in biotechnology area unit alteration the time and price to make increased sustenance and bolster strains and to style crops with increased season and saltiness resilience and increased wholesome quality. New biotechnology apparatuses empower researchers to acquaint organic chemistry pathways with cells therefore we can | we will| we are a unit able to} breed plants that are protected and financially savvy wellsprings of those supplements
- Track 6-1Indigenous Food Production
- Track 6-2GM Foods
- Track 6-3Human Nutrition and Metabolism
- Track 6-4Sustenance Safety
- Track 6-5Current standing and Future Prospects of Food Biotechnology
- Track 6-6Food Processing using biotech interventions
- Track 6-7Sustenance biological science
Biotechnology is the application of the life sciences to chemical synthesis. This is a study of direct production of specific chemicals via fermentation, such as lactic acid and citric acid, currently chemical biotechnology is increasing biotechnology’s support to the industries. Chemical biotechnology includes chemical engineering and scientific principles. Chemical engineering is a discipline influencing numerous areas of technology. In broad terms, chemical engineers conceive and design processes to produce, transform and transport materials beginning with experimentation in the laboratory followed by implementation of the technology in full-scale production. Huge number of industries that depend on the synthesis and processing of chemicals and materials. Which mainly deals with the oil industries, pharmaceutical industries, and environmental process, Chemical engineers enjoy increasing opportunities.
- Track 7-1Sampling and analysis of solvents
- Track 7-2Biofuels in chemical industry
- Track 7-3Biotechnology in chemical industry
- Track 7-4Controlled drug delivery
- Track 7-5Chemical disinfectant testing
- Track 7-6Cleaning studies
- Track 7-7Particulate testing of chemical
Environmental biotechnology is an arrangement of science and building information utilized as a part of aversion, treatment and checking of natural contamination through bio-treatment, bio-remediation of dirtied conditions, and bio-observing of natural and its treatment forms. The procedure has been appeared to assume a considerable part in keeping up zero waste agribusiness and most essentially through the task of more than 15 million biogas digesters around the world The fundamental use of this framework is the biodegradation/detoxication of unsafe substances in industrial waste a number of the biotechnological agents used embody microorganism, algae, fungi and protozoa.
- Track 8-1Bioenergy
- Track 8-2Biotransformation
- Track 8-3Bioremediation and Biodegradation
- Track 8-4Biomass & Biofuels
- Track 8-5Biogas
- Track 8-6Bioenergy Companies and Market
Biotechnology is the usage of living systems and animals to influence things, by any inventive applications to make to or change things or methods for specific use. Science and advancement have in the past assumed an indispensable part in enhancing general wellbeing. Today the affirmation of science to upgrade general prosperity and decrease overall prosperity wellbeing incongruities is more apropos than any other time in recent memory. However the benefits of current pharmaceutical still have not achieved a huge number of individuals in creating nations. The developing wellbeing variations between the creating and the created world call for critical activity from established researchers.
- Track 9-1Food and industrial biotechnology
- Track 9-2Biomedical engineering
- Track 9-3Medical biotechnology
- Track 9-4Biotechnology and Diabetes
- Track 9-5Creation of Enzymes and Human Proteins
- Track 9-6Molecular Farming for Healthcare Products
- Track 9-7Clinical Trials in Health Care Biotechnology
Stem cell therapy is the use of stem cells for the treatment or prevention of a disease or condition. Bone marrow transplant is the widely-used stem cell therapy, followed by therapies derived from umbilical cord blood. Stem Cells can self-renew themselves (regenerate) and differentiate or develop into more specialized cells. They are the foundation for every organ and tissue in our body. Due to this ability of the stem cells, they have tremendous promise to help us understand and treat a wide range of diseases, injuries and other health related problems the research is commenced to explore the effect of Stem cell therapies based on bone marrow, skin and umbilical cord cells in treatment of several disorders like neurodegenerative diseases and conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, etc. The global stem cell therapy market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 39.52% during the period 2017-2021. At the same time ethical issues related to this segment are on a rise.
- Track 10-1Innovations in tissue engineering & organ regeneration
- Track 10-2Nanotechnology in stem cell research
- Track 10-3Orthopedic stem cell therapy
- Track 10-4Stem cells in cancer research
- Track 10-5Stem cells in dermatology
- Track 10-6Stem cells in bone marrow transplantation
- Track 10-7Dental and craniofacial stem cell research
- Track 10-8Hematopoietic stem cell research
Tissue engineering is the use of a combination of cells, engineering and materials methods, and suitable biochemical and physicochemical factors to improve or replace biological tissues. Tissue engineering involves the use of a tissue scaffold for the formation of new viable tissue for a medical purpose. In the early life of human development, these cells can become any tissue or organ - that is, they have not yet become specialized. These cells are called stem cells. Stem cells have two important features that make them different from other types of cells. All stem cells are unspecialized, and renew themselves for long periods of time through cell division. Under certain biochemical cues they can be made to differentiate. The current trending research topics on stem cells are human stem cell and Regenerative Medicine, stem cell transplantation and its techniques, stem cell banking, tissue regeneration and Therapeutics .
- Track 11-1Biosafety and GMOs
- Track 11-2Bioprocessed Products
- Track 11-3Manufacturing of vaccinations and Genetic Testing
- Track 11-4 Forensic Sciences
- Track 11-5Monoclonal Antibodies
- Track 11-6 Cloning, Recombinant selection and Expression
Protein engineering is the process of developing useful or valued proteins. It is a young discipline, with much research taking place into the understanding of protein folding and recognition for protein design principles. Protein engineering is the design of new enzymes or proteins with new or desirable functions, conception and production of unnatural polypeptides, done through by modification of amino acid sequences that are found in nature in order to improve their use to humans. It is based on the use of recombinant DNA technology ,Advances in engineering proteins for bio catalysis to change amino acid sequences, protein engineering methods and applications such as In vitro evolution of proteins, Enzyme pro drug therapy, Enzymes and Synthetic Biology, Enzymes and Sustainable Development are becoming increasingly important and widespread. There are two general strategies for protein engineering: rational protein design and directed evolution. These methods are not mutually exclusive; researchers will often apply both. In the future.
- Track 12-1Advances in engineering proteins for biocatalysis
- Track 12-2 In vitro evolution of proteins
- Track 12-3Enzyme pro drug therapy
- Track 12-4Enzymes and Synthetic Biology
- Track 12-5 Enzymes and Sustainable Development
- Track 12-6 Substrate management and developments
Biomedical technology is a broad term that combines engineering and technology to solve biological or medical problems involving humans, especially the design and use of medical equipment used to diagnose and treat various diseases. Biosensors and Biomarkers, it is only a sub-atomic pathway engaged with the pathophysiology of the sickness, pre-birth indicative tests, Optical Sensing Technologies, Mobile Diagnostics and Personal Health, macromolecule examination, screening for irresistible illnesses, Bioactive Paper and Biosensor Interface, cytogenetic profiling, bio-imaging and also sub-atomic and friend diagnostics. The attention on methodologies to bear on the biomarker explore up to business therapeutic symptomatic item.
- Track 13-1Optical Sensing Technologies
- Track 13-2Mobile Diagnostics & Personal Health
- Track 13-3Bioactive Paper and Biosensor Interface
- Track 13-4Cytogenetic Profiling
- Track 13-5Macromolecule analysis
Cancer is a group of deadly diseases characterized by uncontrolled cell division leading to growth of abnormal tissue. it is also called as degeneration of one type of cell within an organism into something and Immunology is relating investigation of science that manages the entrenched framework and its immunologic capacities and immune reaction. It's tremendous field that develops the atomic capacity and auxiliary capability and association. The resistant framework has been separated into a considerable measure of embryonic, natural immune framework, spineless creatures. A gained or versatile entrenched framework. The research of communication between tumour cells and typical cell and discovery of influenced cells square measure been likewise determined.
- Track 14-1Novel methods of Cancer Drug delivery & Drug discovery
- Track 14-2Imaging in cancer
- Track 14-3Operomics and transcriptomics
- Track 14-4Organ Specific Cancers
- Track 14-5Immunomodulation and therapy
- Track 14-6Immuno tests and alternative toolbox
Modern microbiology or microbial biotechnology is the application. Which is use to the procedure of microorganisms or plant and creature cells to make valuable items. Since from old circumstances, microoraganisms have been used as Industrial biotechnology, there are colossal measure of microoraganisms which are utilized for bread and cakes, protecting nourishment by pickling, brew and wine making. The present-day aging innovation ventures that became out of these practices. Which produces "characteristic items" to be utilized as medications, biodegradable plastics, solvents and other modern chemicals and furnish us with amino acids, vitamins.
- Track 15-1Vaccines & Anti-Microbial
- Track 15-2Current Trends in Microbiology
- Track 15-3Antibiotic Resistance
- Track 15-4Pediatric Viral Infections
- Track 15-5Pharmaceutical microbiology
Nano Biotechnology is science, building, and innovation directed at the nano scale, which is around 1 to 100 nanometers. Nano science and nanotechnology are the review and utilization of amazingly little things and can be utilized over the various science fields, for example, chemical science, polymer science, physical science, materials science, and engineering. Today's investigators and engineers are finding a wide range of approaches to intentionally make materials at the nano scale to exploit their upgraded properties, for example, higher quality, lighter weight, expanded control of light range, and more chemical reactivity than their bigger scale counterparts.
- Track 16-1Advances in nano biotechnology
- Track 16-2Nano-biosensors
- Track 16-3Protein-based Nanostructures
- Track 16-4Nanofabricated Devices
- Track 16-5DNA Nano biotechnology
- Track 16-6Lipid Nanotechnology
Genetics and Molecular Biotechnology that involves the study of the heredity and biological activities in the biological organism, it also lies across the many other life sciences and also interaction between deoxyribonucleic acid and bioprotiens in biological system. Genetics and Molecular Biology is the use of laboratory techniques to study and modify nucleic acids and proteins for applications in areas such as human and animal health, agriculture, and the environment. It covers a wide scope of problems related to molecular and cell biology including structural and functional genomics, Cell transformation, production of Gene cloning systems, Mutation analysis etc. By the introduction of the latest trends in the field of molecular biology in the form of genetic engineering, an entirely new quality is developed
- Track 17-1Cell transformation
- Track 17-2Gene cloning systems
- Track 17-3Production of Recombinant proteins
- Track 17-4Mutation analysis
- Track 17-5Gene probes and diagnosis of disease
- Track 17-6Production of recombinant proteins
Biomaterial is any engineered material which is utilized to supplant a piece of a living framework or to work in personal contact with the living tissue. The focal point of research in biomaterials lies in the comprehension of the connections of biomolecules and cells with materials. The investigation of biomaterial is called as biomaterial Science, Experimental and hypothetical methodologies are being utilized to comprehend the properties of existing materials and to grow new materials for an assortment of biomedical applications. Specialists are performing definite investigations, for example, Surgical Robotics and Navigation, Stem Cells and Organs-on-Chips, Health Informatics,3D Bio printing of interfacial connections among biomolecules and cells and planning novel surface changes to control these cooperation’s in analytic frameworks, therapeutic gadgets, and different territories. The plan and produce of dental inserts, prosthetic parts and careful instruments.
- Track 18-1Surgical Robotics and Navigation
- Track 18-2Stem Cells and Organs-on-Chips
- Track 18-3Health Informatics
- Track 18-4 3D Bio printing
- Track 18-5 Implants (Prosthesis )
- Track 18-6 CAD-CAM
Systems biology is the computational and mathematical modeling of complex biological systems and Chemistry is that the examination of the compound techniques happening in living issue. By controlling information flow through biochemical signaling and the flow of chemical energy through metabolism, biochemical processes give rise to the complexity of life.
- Track 19-1Animal biochemistry
- Track 19-2Plant biochemistry
- Track 19-3Molecular biology
- Track 19-4Cell biology
- Track 19-5Metabolism
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology is the utilization of algorithmic ideas, computational frameworks and data advancements to address testing issues in Biomedical research with a specific spotlight on the rising issues in Bioinformatics and computational science. Areas important to this group incorporate well being and Medical Informatics, Synthetic and System biology, arrangement investigation, Integration of calculations and Metagenomics, image analysis, network and graph models, scientific data management and data mining, machine learning, design acknowledgment, computational developmental science, computational structure forecast and Variations , Simulation and Modeling and related areas.
- Track 20-1Sequence Analysis
- Track 20-2Structural Bioinformatics
- Track 20-3Structure Prediction and Variations
- Track 20-4Image Analysis and Visualization
- Track 20-5Databases and Data Management
- Track 20-6Data mining and Machine Learning
- Track 20-7Biostatistics and Stochastic Models
- Track 20-8Web Services in Bioinformatics
- Track 20-9Next Generation Sequencing and Data Analysis
- Track 20-10Drug Design and Structural Biology
- Track 20-11Health and Medical Informatics
The biotechnology division is profoundly inventive. Which has solid development direction, with its colossal development potential, will keep on playing a noteworthy part as an imaginative assembling center. The division is a standout amongst the most noteworthy parts in upgrading worldwide profile and additionally adding to the development of the economy. A Network of Technology Centers and advancement of new businesses by Small Industries. To advance development of Small and Medium Enterprises in another plan. Biopharma is the biggest part contributing around 64 for every penny of the aggregate income took after by bio services.
- Track 21-1Modern biotech market analysis
- Track 21-2Economic considerations in medical
- Track 21-3Products supply statistics
- Track 21-4Market research reports & industry analysis
- Track 21-5Companion technologies and markets