Animal biotechnology is the use of science and engineering to modify living organisms. The goal is to make products, to improve animals and to develop microorganisms for specific agricultural uses. Examples of animal biotechnology include creating transgenic animals, sustainability in animal production, use of animals as animal bioreactors, to improve animals or the products they produce that promote human health and to enhances ability to detect, treat and prevent diseases.
- Track 1-1 Animal feed and Nutrition
- Track 2-2 Animal models of human diseases
- Track 3-3 Animal models of human diseases
- Track 4-4 Sustainability in animal production
- Track 5-5 Molecular farming and animal bioreactors
- Track 6-6 Transgenic animals
- Track 7-7 Animal cell cultures