Applications of Biotechnology
Biotechnology is the application of biological processes found in living things or the use of living things themselves to enhance technology and apply it to other fields. These cover a variety of industries, from the medical profession to agricultural operations. It encompasses not only applications in domains involving living things but also any other field in which knowledge gleaned from an organism's biological element called the DNA can be put to use.
- Track 1-1 Biotechnology in Agriculture
- Track 2-2 Biotechnology in Healthcare
- Track 3-3 Nutrient Supplementation
- Track 4-4 Biofuel production
- Track 5-5 Whole genome sequencing