Biomedical technology is a broad term that combines engineering and technology to solve biological or medical problems involving humans, especially the design and use of medical equipment used to diagnose and treat various diseases. Biosensors and Biomarkers, it is only a sub-atomic pathway engaged with the pathophysiology of the sickness, pre-birth indicative tests, Optical Sensing Technologies, Mobile Diagnostics and Personal Health, macromolecule examination, screening for irresistible illnesses, Bioactive Paper and Biosensor Interface, cytogenetic profiling, bio-imaging and also sub-atomic and friend diagnostics. The attention on methodologies to bear on the biomarker explore up to business therapeutic symptomatic item.
- Track 1-1 Optical Sensing Technologies
- Track 2-2 Mobile Diagnostics & Personal Health
- Track 3-3 Bioactive Paper and Biosensor Interface
- Track 4-4 Cytogenetic Profiling
- Track 5-5 Macromolecule analysis