Biotechnology is the application of the life sciences to chemical synthesis. This is a study of direct production of specific chemicals via fermentation, such as lactic acid and citric acid, currently chemical biotechnology is increasing biotechnology’s support to the industries. Chemical biotechnology includes chemical engineering and scientific principles. Chemical engineering is a discipline influencing numerous areas of technology. In broad terms, chemical engineers conceive and design processes to produce, transform and transport materials beginning with experimentation in the laboratory followed by implementation of the technology in full-scale production. Huge number of industries that depend on the synthesis and processing of chemicals and materials. Which mainly deals with the oil industries, pharmaceutical industries, and environmental process, Chemical engineers enjoy increasing opportunities.
- Track 1-1 Chemical disinfectant testing
- Track 2-2 Cleaning studies
- Track 3-3 Particulate testing of chemicals
- Track 4-4 Sampling and analysis of solvents
- Track 5-5 Biofuels in chemical industry
- Track 6-6 Biotechnology in chemical industry
- Track 7-7 Controlled drug delivery