Genetic Engineering is also known to be called as Genetic Manipulation. In this technology the genes of the particular organism is being modified and produces a new species. Genetic Engineering potentially helps in getting rid of the most severe genetic disorders. Genetic Engineering proves to be a very promising technology that plays a vital role in every aspects of Biotechnology. It helps in the development of improved quality of agricultural products, pharmaceuticals, food products, and industrial chemicals.
- Track 10-1 Somatic hybridization
- Track 10-2 Somaclonal variation
- Track 10-3 Mutation breeding
- Track 10-4 Interspecies crossing
- Track 10-5 Embryo rescue
- Track 10-6 Cell selection