Nano Biotechnology & Biomaterials
Nano Biotechnology is science, building, and innovation directed at the nano scale, which is around 1 to 100 nanometers. Nano science and nanotechnology are the review and utilization of amazingly little things and can be utilized over the various science fields, for example, chemical science, polymer science, physical science, materials science, and engineering. Today's investigators and engineers are finding a wide range of approaches to intentionally make materials at the nano scale to exploit their upgraded properties, for example, higher quality, lighter weight, expanded control of light range, and more chemical reactivity than their bigger scale counterparts.
- Track 1-1 Advances in nano biotechnology
- Track 2-2 Nano-biosensors
- Track 3-3 Protein-based Nanostructures
- Track 4-4 Nanofabricated Devices
- Track 5-5 DNA Nano biotechnology
- Track 6-6 Lipid Nanotechnology