Tissue Engineering is one of the major disciplines of Biological science. It is more commonly known as the Regenerative Medicine which utilises the fusion of Engineering principles and the strategies of cell biology and material science in order to enhance or modify the functions of tissues and organs. This specialisation provides an opportunity to repair the damaged tissues therefore fabricates new organs. The supreme goal of Tissue Engineering is to restore, maintain, or improvise the impaired tissue or organs.
- Track 20-1 Stem cell culture
- Track 20-2 Transplant surgery
- Track 20-3 Tissue development
- Track 20-4 Cell isolation
- Track 20-5 Artificial organs
- Track 20-6 Tissue culture